Psalm 77:19

Your path led through the sea, your way through the mighty waters, though your footprints were not seen.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

March 2010

March:

The first week of March was busy with dress rehearsals and the show for Meet Me In St Louis!! Some nights we would be up till 11 just at school rehearsing and sometimes we may not even of had our homework done! They were defiantly late nights but in the end were all worth it! To see all those people in the crowd smiling, laughing, and even singing along just warms your heart!!! We are always having fun!!! Backstage is so tense right before the show we are always freaking out especially on opening night! If you  haven't been part of a musical you need to be. And this year for us seniors we are even more excited because we get to have the most fun of all being the leads!!! We cannot wait to see what happens.

There was one stress full...I guess you could call it that...time in March. So our girls basketball team made it to state. Our town was so happy and so thrilled for them but there was one slight problem. One of the ceremonies was going to be on one off our show nights!!! Why was that such a problem...well we had several girls from the team in the musical. To make sure that our show pulled off slow and smoothly we had to add and extra show. Why was that stress full to me?? Well we decided to add a Sunday matinĂ©e but there was one problem..I had a TEC reunion that day!!! I was so worried that I was not going to be able to attend the reunion!!! But I told Mrs. Duffy, the director, about my situation and she was just fine with me missing it!!! She told me that she had wished that she had something like that for her when she was young so she totally understood and I could not have been more excited!!! 

I went to the TEC reunion on Sunday and it was so exciting to see everyone again and to see how everyone was doing since TEC!!!! 

Those were really the only really really exciting things about March!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment