Psalm 77:19

Your path led through the sea, your way through the mighty waters, though your footprints were not seen.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Hannah Montana Forever


As I am sitting here watching reruns of Hannah Montana Forever I am praying for Miley that she may find the road that God has made for her and that her family can find peace within.

I have been a fan of Miley since I can remember. I have seen all the episodes at least twice, been to all of her concerts, and I have so much memorabilia that it is not even funny.

My heart just breaks when ever I see a new news headline with Miley and/or her family in trouble. She has been such a role model for me. When I would be made fun of because I liked her I was taught, through Hannah Montana, that you should stand up for what you like and believe in.

While some don't like the show you have to admit that they do teach lessons that should be learned.

The moments that happen between Miley and her family and Miley and her friends warms my heart because they are real moments between real friends and family.

Through everything I hope that Miley can find peace in life. Miley I <3 you and  pray for you, your family, and your friends everyday. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment